Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG 4MATIC
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my 2014 EVO to scoop up a 2015 GLA45 AMG 4MATIC.

I been browsing this forum past week on and off, ranging from wheel/tire fitments, noisy brakes, dash cam, and for installing Canadian power fold side mirrors... yes it’s a total convenience and most would say waste of money for laziness. Honestly, we all got opinions.

Anyway, moving on, so far I love the car.. the Recaro seats are nice and my opinion, better than the recaro seats I had in both my EVOs. I definitely would like to upgrade the Infotainment, but not end of the world.

I was a little shocked that the memory seats are not 1-touch, not a big deal but definitely useful when I need to get my daughter in and out of her car seat which is in the center seat. I had to MacGyver a tablet mount (Red arrow) the passenger front seat to hold my daughter‘s iPad lol.. hey it works —sort of. Just a little concerned when I have a front passenger, which is rare lol!

Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Vehicle

What I personally find convenient is that I able able to unlock/lock rear doors along with close all windows and panoramic sunroof with ANY exterior door handle, it was mind blowing for me lol! in my other vehicles, I would open the rear door for my daughter to climb into her car seat, but when I reach for the rear door handle —door is locked, so I would have to reach to the passenger front door handle to unlock the doors while keeping an eye on my daughter… not sure if that makes sense, but this feature is what I find as the top feature —1-touch memory seat would be #2 top feature.

okay enough rambling 🤣

·
Registered
2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG 4MATIC
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Wayne @gbarringer
I fully understand the safety side while vehicle is in motion or outside of “Park” but while in Park”, be nice. But yes I will enjoy, thank you both, and I will definitely post up if I get positive info

1 - 2 of 2 Posts