Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried searching but no luck....

Anyone have a first edition GLA? What's good or bad about them? Opinions?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Please also clarify what First Edition is; release dates; etc. I just (March 2015) ordered the front wheel drive....so would it be first edition??

·
Registered
180 Posts
I tried searching but no luck....

Anyone have a first edition GLA? What's good or bad about them? Opinions?
I have an Edition 1.

It is one color, white, and has one interior, brown leather with fabric.
It has the bi-xenon/LED headlights, AWD, panoramic sunroof, Premium and Multimedia packages, black 19" wheels, illuminated star, Night package, and blind spot assist.

I love mine. It looks awesome and, for me, was configured just right. The only things I wish it had were adaptive cruise control and keyless go. Unfortunately, they shipped to the dealers as is and you can't order one. My dealer had to find one at another dealer.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have an opportunity to get one, but wondered if The Community feels good or bad about it. Looks great to me!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Please also clarify what First Edition is; release dates; etc. I just (March 2015) ordered the front wheel drive....so would it be first edition??
No, the Edition 1 was a specific package that was a limited production run. Might have been just 250 in the US (but don't quote me on that.) it was supposed to showcase many of the things the GLA had to offer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ah, a Limited Edition kind of thing. Have you read any reviews on the front wheel drive?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts