Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning,

I have a GLA 2014 model and would very much like to know if there are any firmware / software updates?

I've managed to get into the engineering menu and taken a few screen shots from what I think are the current version(s) would someone be kind enough to guide me if im in the right area?

Many thanks,
Shaun

Attachments

·
598 Posts
You do not show what county you are located in. There maybe updates for select countries only. There something good about having the car serviced by a dealer now and then as they will do any updates when doing the service and any service champagains as part of the service.

Service champagains would be done free as the are non safety recalls, which are not contacted to the owners as there is not danger to them. It could be replace a part that now has a question on it performing as designed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hiya,

Sorry I'm in the UK.

It's not due a service for a while and as it's a little older now I've not been getting a service from a dealer. My other car is an Audi and that does seem quite easy to download firmware from the internet and Map updates and do everything without having the dealer involved.

That's what I was looking to do here with the GLA.....but wasn't sure a) if my version was able to be updated and b) where to obtain the files?

Sorry for so many questions.

Cheers,
Shaun

1 - 3 of 3 Posts