Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello From Florida... I just bought my new 4matic GLA 250 and I'm loving it... Except for my hood, which shakes/flutters at high speeds. Does anyone else have this problem? Anyhow, got rid of a 2016 Chevy Colorado (Truck of the year... WHAT A JOKE!!! more like the lemon of the year!) and will never buy a Chevy ever again!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Duke Nuke,
I know what you are saying, my 2015 has this same issue. To me it's the thin Aluminum hood just "fluttering", nothing loose by any means. My Friend has an X5 and I see the same thing with his hood and it surprised me until I seen the same in my GLA. Funny, I just bought a new 2016 Colorado as well and love both vehicles, for totally different reasons. I heard of issues on both vehicles but so far both of mine have been nothing but excellent. Congratulations on the GLA and sorry to hear about your Colorado.

·
Super Moderator
1,903 Posts
This morning I would have said go to the dealer immediately. I just read a two year old GLA 45 review that talked about the vibrating hood and said it was due to the thin aluminum.

I still would talk to the dealer!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I've never noticed this on my 2016 GLA 250.
At what speed does yours start to flutter?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts