Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday i got this error pop up "Transmission not in P Risk of Vehicle Rolling Away." in both D and R
To get rid the problem, I had to turn off the engine. The first time it did not work. So I opened the door and slam it shut again . The second time it worked!
I emailed my dealer to see whats going on.
Any idea or did anyone get this error before?

Attachments

·
Registered
816 Posts
Yes…if engine is running and door is open or ajar, the advisory message will appear on the DIC.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Just opening the driver's door and closing it will clear the problem.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yesterday i got this error pop up "Transmission not in P Risk of Vehicle Rolling Away." in both D and R
To get rid the problem, I had to turn off the engine. The first time it did not work. So I opened the door and slam it shut again . The second time it worked!
I emailed my dealer to see whats going on.
Any idea or did anyone get this error before?
What is the I* on the screen next to D1 ??

·
Registered
71 Posts
The I* is for your Individual mode of driving. That's in addition to Comfort, Sport, Eco, and Off-Road. You can configure it by gas, drive, and a couple of other parameters.

·
Registered
172 Posts
The I* is for your Individual mode of driving. That's in addition to Comfort, Sport, Eco, and Off-Road. You can configure it by gas, drive, and a couple of other parameters.
In Individual mode you can also disable the Eco Stop/Start 'feature'.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.