Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

This is my first post in the forum and I will also be the future owner of a white 2016 GLA 45 AMG which I will be receiving in the next few days. As you can imagine I am very very excited.

Anyway, the real reason for my post is to ask for advice on the following:

I am planning to install a few bits and pieces to make the car look even nicer. I am changing the stock mirror caps for black caps with the edition 1 red stripe.

I am also planning to install the red tape on the grill just as the Edition 1. This is however where it gets complicated… I’ve done my research on the Forum and Google and cant seem to find after market kits for the red tape nor an original Mercedes benz part. I was thinking about buying 3m Car Wrap, cut it and install it that way? Do any of you guys have any suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks for your help,

Christian

·
Registered
143 Posts
Order original one from MB. It's cut and easy to fit to bumper and mirrors..

Part number:
A1769871075 Edition1 Red Trim Mirror Strip
A1569870675 Edition1 Red Trim Front Grill Strip

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brilliant, thanks so much for the info.

Can´t seem to find the grill stickers online. Any idea of where this can be bought? My dealer is not very helpful on getting after market bits for my car...

Thanks,

Christian

·
Registered
143 Posts
Brilliant, thanks so much for the info.

Can´t seem to find the grill stickers online. Any idea of where this can be bought? My dealer is not very helpful on getting after market bits for my car...

Thanks,

Christian
Ask MB shop and tell then part numbers..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts