Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
The US spec GLA250s come with body colored door handles… the GLA45 comes with the chrome and body color stripe.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a US 2016 GLA 250 and they are chrome even though I have the Night pack. It's weird but the top of the handles and the rear trunk trim and bumper guard are silver. Probably will end up getting them wrapped;

·
Registered
608 Posts
My 2015 GLA250 in Polar Silver has door handles with chrome on top and a stripe of Polar Silver below.

·
Registered
172 Posts
GLA Door handles with chrome on the top and body color on the sides are on cars with Keyless Go.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Thanks White Rabbit-I have Keyless Go.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The US spec GLA250s come with body colored door handles… the GLA45 comes with the chrome and body color stripe.
Yep, I have the same chrome-topped handles on my 2016 GLA, but I like the chrome. Elimination of chrome is a cost-saving measure on most cars. If you cover the chrome you are essentially making your car look less expensive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know if the CLA door handles are the same spec as the GLA door handles? I am looking at carbon covers on amazon but the only GLA ones dont have the induction hole option for the touch sensor. But the CLA version of the cover's do.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Does anyone know if the CLA door handles are the same spec as the GLA door handles? I am looking at carbon covers on amazon but the only GLA ones dont have the induction hole option for the touch sensor. But the CLA version of the cover's do.
digging this up for pure hopium, but did you ever figure this out? In the same boat 3 years later :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts