Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in San Francisco, I don't see many GLA45 around my area.
is it because not much people like it?

·
Registered
140 Posts
No, it's because it is a very low volume model, like all AMG models, they don't make many. Makes it special ��

·
Registered
125 Posts
I live on the SF peninsula and the only other GLA45 I've ever seen is in my home town. I've seen maybe two GLA 250, so that's 2 for 2 presently, which is cool.

·
Super Moderator
1,901 Posts
AMGs are 6% of MB sales in the USA. That being said, traveling 2K miles a month with an eye toward other cars, I saw one (white) GLA in the greater LA area in March and 4 in Northern California since then (blue, white, white, and black). All were 250s. One was parked. Of course, I'm not counting those on the dealer lots!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I live in Southern cali. I only saw two. A white gla45 with just stock and my black brabus one. I get a lot of attention since they have never seen anything like it. They try to race it and never seen the front of it. ;) Seen a ton of e63 and cls63 though. Also gla250's almost everyday. Saw a c63s twice.

·
Registered
880 Posts
So far in the bay, I've seen one white with black 20s night pack and one 2015 matt silver aero package (sold) in foster city. One blue silver silver trims 19in wheels in Belmont. Followed a very dusty 2015 with paper plates all black with aero package around the airport area.

All 45s, 250 I see a bunch

·
Registered
106 Posts
In the past couple of months, I have seen two other GLA45's around my area in southwest Denver. I have seen probably 4 GLA250's in the same time frame.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am in Carmel, CA, see two local GLA 45 from time to time. One is heavily loaded with the spoiler and other sport accessories. By driving frequently towards Palo Alto, I can't recall seen other GLA 45s. There aren't to many GLA 250s either just one or two, or many times none, for the whole 200mi round trip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts