Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2018 has a single cup holder in the center console, the boot on of the holder looks like it may be some sort of charger? This is an addition cup hold from the double in the back of the console. The on-line manual does not have this pictured? Does it do something besides holding a cup?
TIA

·
Super Moderator
365 Posts
Just a cup holder. That silver disc is presumably just for better insulation. It's removable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks..just looks a bit technical haha and thought it was strange it doesn’t show up in manual?

·
Registered
33 Posts
It's where the stick shift goes if the car came with a stick shift. Other than that, I think it's a cup holder.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great place for a phone holder. Found a great one that isn’t weather tec. It is a HUGE cup holder!
Hi, I've been looking for a phone holder for my new GLA 250. Used ProClip in the past (was great) but don't like the location over the vent. Can you share the one you found? Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DM Cell Phone Holder for Car, Automatic Clamping Car Phone Mount Qi Wireless Car Charger Dashboard/Air Vent Car Mount Compatible with iPhone 8 Plus XS Max X 11 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S9 S10 Plus Note 9. On Amazon

·
Super Moderator
365 Posts
I recently got the extender version of the Weathertech phone holder. Had to use the full complement of nested cups but it works fine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I ordered an adjustable cup holder cell phone mount on Amazon. I am hoping it will fit in the larger cup holder.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts