Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just bought a GLA with a MSRP of $38,870. The Dealer gave me $4,200 off which is a 10.8% discount. Are other people getting this kind of discounts on a new GLA?

I didn't expect to get such a big discount, so I got a car with more options than I initially wanted.

What's funny is that last week a salesperson told me I would need to pay a markup over MSRP because the GLA is such a hot selling car.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome to the forum and you got your self a very nice discount. Post some pictures and tell us about your GLA.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Just curious but those discounts before or after taxes?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just curious but those discounts before or after taxes?
Before. After various California taxes and a $80 dealer processing fee. It was $38,165.

My GLA is a Cirrus White GLA 4Matic.
--Rearview Camera (must have option)
--Blind Spot Assist (very useful)
--Bi-Xenon Headlamps (if you're driving with Halogens, you're not driving a luxury car)
--Panoramic Sunroof (It's nice, but the shade doesn't prevent the sun from warming up the car)
--KEYLESS-GO (I really like keyless, but this feature comes standard on cheap <$20,000 cars. Mercedes is charging $650?)
-Satin Brown Poplar Wood Trim (It's $325, but it does make the interior look a lot more expensive)
--Wheel Locks(I wouldn't pay for this but this is what happens when you choose a car from a dealer's lot)
--Becker Map Pilot Prewiring($200 down the toilet)

Things I don't like so far:
--Thottle Response: I feel that the car doesn't move any faster when you push down on the throttle from 1/5 to 1/3 of the way down. Maybe it's the eco mode. I'll try the sport mode next time.

--Wind noise: There is a lot of wind noise, even when compared to cheap Japanese cars.

·
Registered
470 Posts
You think Keyless GO for $650 is too much, the AMG illuminated sill plates cost $800, at least the Keyless GO has mechanical function, has more parts (door sensors, button) and does more than just light up. lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
Before. After various California taxes and a $80 dealer processing fee. It was $38,165.

My GLA is a Cirrus White GLA 4Matic.
--Rearview Camera (must have option)
--Blind Spot Assist (very useful)
--Bi-Xenon Headlamps (if you're driving with Halogens, you're not driving a luxury car)
--Panoramic Sunroof (It's nice, but the shade doesn't prevent the sun from warming up the car)
--KEYLESS-GO (I really like keyless, but this feature comes standard on cheap <$20,000 cars. Mercedes is charging $650?)
-Satin Brown Poplar Wood Trim (It's $325, but it does make the interior look a lot more expensive)
--Wheel Locks(I wouldn't pay for this but this is what happens when you choose a car from a dealer's lot)
--Becker Map Pilot Prewiring($200 down the toilet)

Things I don't like so far:
--Thottle Response: I feel that the car doesn't move any faster when you push down on the throttle from 1/5 to 1/3 of the way down. Maybe it's the eco mode. I'll try the sport mode next time.

I think its dangerous the way it is.....Rebellion tune fixed our car...:D

--Wind noise: There is a lot of wind noise, even when compared to cheap Japanese cars.
We thought we had that as well but it was the vent open slightly...:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.