Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just throwing this out there. A while ago there was a discussion about a device that one put inline at the front of the engine. The cost was around $125 and it was manufactured in Australia. I can't remember the name of it or what it did. I know this is vague but can anybody recall what it was. Thanks in advance.

Super Moderator
You folks down under can get a Flux Capacitor for $125? Sweet !!! Or perhaps a Mr. Fusion? :ROFLMAO: Understandable tho' as you're in future time relative to us. 馃槈
Just throwing this out there. A while ago there was a discussion about a device that one put inline at the front of the engine. The cost was around $125 and it was manufactured in Australia. I can't remember the name of it or what it did. I know this is vague but can anybody recall what it was. Thanks in advance.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
FYI this is what I was looking for:

Actually, now that I have found what I was looking for I would appreciate any comments or reviews from OPs that have installed this as to what gains they achieved and what the long term effects are.

@Huey52 I see you laugh at your own petty jokes.

t

Premium Member
You folks down under can get a Flux Capacitor for $125? Sweet !!! Or perhaps a Mr. Fusion? :ROFLMAO: Understandable tho' as you're in future time relative to us. 馃槈
Its the common anti flux, Hugh, To work in the northern hemiphere, ya need to filter out the wrong way spinny particles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts