Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I plan to start upgrading my GLA45 2015 but need to be able to see log values real time, especially for all the turbo info. What equipment do you guys recommend to get all the data out of the ecu?

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
So I plan to start upgrading my GLA45 2015 but need to be able to see log values real time, especially for all the turbo info. What equipment do you guys recommend to get all the data out of the ecu?
I am still not able to see values I want to.
My torque app did not bite in and talk.
I started with a Blue Driver, that showed all the useless mpg, and range crap they pedal the gadhets with, it does show the HPFP values, no useable datalogging.

my latest attempt was the Icarsoft dedicated merc unit

about as functionally useless as the others. That said, it does have excellent resets, and there are some maintenece modules I have not explored. they may prove useful should I ever do my own maintenence on it. That is 2 years out at least.

setting up a useful log, with rpm advance, KR, etc all the things you need, polled fast enough to Tune with..... NO Idea

I am accustomed to using Versatune. I can graph 14 params in realtime with that. and review the data, in the car, on the fly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts