Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016 GLA250
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I’m looking for answers to this issue. I have a 2016 GLA250 56k miles, recently all warning lights are coming on when I am driving. From traction lights to abs malfunction, parking break, fuel light, engine light etc. I’ve replaced the battery thinking that would help resolve the issue. However lights are still coming on. Its affecting the steering when trying to turn making it very difficult. I do a manual reset on the vehicle which solves the problem for a day but all the warning lights on the dashboard keep coming on. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
See if you can get the codes read. Many large chain auto supply stores will lend you a reader free if you can take your car to their store. That is one of the best ways to find problems of this type.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok thank you for the info I will give it a try.
expand...
Hello. I have a similar problem. And yes, I have also changed the battery (it was dead) but it did not fix the issue. Spotted, that this problem coming when car standing under the sun all day. Will check dashboard wire way. Please, may notify to me if you have solved the issue?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts