Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just ordered a GLA 220 AMG 4Matic Auto to be delivered in 3 weeks.
As I wanted a stock car instead of waiting for factory order they've given me 3 colour choices:

1. Mountain Grey
2. South Seas Blue
3. Cosmos Black

I can't decide which to go with, My current E class is black, my previous BMW 3 series was Blue, and previous C class Merc was Black. My wife said she doesn't want a blue car. I'm fine with black cars but like to keep things fresh so thinking to go with Mountain Grey.

What does everyone think the best colour option out of the 3 above is?
I'm pretty excited to get this car, have wanted one since the first time I saw one!
Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've just ordered a GLA 220 AMG 4Matic Auto to be delivered in 3 weeks.
As I wanted a stock car instead of waiting for factory order they've given me 3 colour choices:

1. Mountain Grey
2. South Seas Blue
3. Cosmos Black

I can't decide which to go with, My current E class is black, my previous BMW 3 series was Blue, and previous C class Merc was Black. My wife said she doesn't want a blue car. I'm fine with black cars but like to keep things fresh so thinking to go with Mountain Grey.

What does everyone think the best colour option out of the 3 above is?
I'm pretty excited to get this car, have wanted one since the first time I saw one!
Thanks

If I had to pick from those 3, it would be the Mountain Grey.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Cosmos black, my wife has a black C Class and I was hesitant to go with black but the cars are so different. There's something classy about black, especially when washed ��

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, it was a close call but decided to go with Mountain Grey, mainly to change things up a bit. I think the grey will look nice and a bit more understated that the black/blue. Just confirmed delivery date for July 1st, and can't wait!
Still trying to decide whether to add the navigation. As the whole point of getting this car for me is to save money I think I'll be able to live without it. I don't go on that many long journeys and when I do the phone navigation should workout just fine.
Been told you can always add on the navigation at any point using an SD card anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts