Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I’d pop in here and introduce myself and Edelweiss, my 2015 GLA250 4Matic Edition 1! We are currently out running canyons and national parks in Colorado, having a blast! You can follow along on Instagram, @the_roving_benz. We’ve covered about 10k miles in the last month, and love pushing the GLA and our ‘81 DeLorean to the limits!
- Kolin

·
Super Moderator
795 Posts
Happy to hear you are enjoying the GLA.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cool and welcome! I drove my GLA to Dallas from Omaha a few weeks ago with my son and dog. We had a blast and the drive was great. I love my car!! :)

·
Registered
2018 GLA 45 AMG
4 Posts
Just few weeks ago my wife and I did a road trip to Denver, and we drove all the way to Pikes Peak. 3000 miles of smiles and 28mpg @100mph.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just few weeks ago my wife and I did a road trip to Denver, and we drove all the way to Pikes Peak. 3000 miles of smiles and 28mpg @100mph. View attachment 26917
Awesome! We averaged 32.5 mpg at around 74mph…. I also can’t believe how capable this 4matic is…it’s a little mountain goat! I felt restricted by ground clearance and tires…found a 30mm lift, and moving down to 17 inch wheels to fit some more aggressive all-terrain tires. This trip solidified how much I want to build an “overland” style GLA. We’ll see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts