Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new GLA and when driving down the road I hear a strange clicking behind the drivers dash. Maybe behind the steering column. Its not very loud and is intermittent and I've never heard it at a stop light. Really it almost sounds like a relay clicking on and off but not exactly like a relay. Any ideas? or anyone have a similar issue?

Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Brand new GLA and when driving down the road I hear a strange clicking behind the drivers dash. Maybe behind the steering column. Its not very loud and is intermittent and I've never heard it at a stop light. Really it almost sounds like a relay clicking on and off but not exactly like a relay. Any ideas? or anyone have a similar issue?

Thanks
Hi, seems like you are experiencing same issue. I have noticed the noise only when AC is turned on, seems like noise from fans. I showed it to dealer they have my car scheduled for Monday - 10/26. I will update once they find the issue.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response, keep me posted. I'll try turning climate control off and see if the noise stops. How often does yours make a noise? Mine is every 2 to 10 seconds sometimes more and not at a constant pace and at least its quiet enough if I have the radio on I can't hear it at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts