Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if the front grill for 2016 CLA250 be compatable with the GLA250 2016.

Also, are the from Grill(s) good quality made from china and purchased on EBAY

Thanks

·
674 Posts
This is the same question you asked the other day. Buying eBay and China products are generally good but there are times they are not good.

See

·
Super Moderator
472 Posts
I would agree with gbarringer. In my albeit limited experience swapping Audi grills sometimes the Chinese eBay units fit just fine and other times require some modification. Best to find someone who has tested the thin ice, which is of course what you're doing with this inquiry. Good luck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
correct, before buying I want to be sure its a good fit and at times products that come from china only look good but a few weeks later ... fall apart and its back to buying something better quality.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
472 Posts
I just had to repair/repaint the top of a Chinese fiberglass fire pit, and it was a fairly expensive unit. And this after only one Winter and being covered with an excellent Gore-tex type breathable cover. So yes, you never know! Again, good luck with your grille mod.

correct, before buying I want to be sure its a good fit and at times products that come from china only look good but a few weeks later ... fall apart and its back to buying something better quality.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts