Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i'm new to this forum and sinca a month the proud owner of a GLA45AMG. I ordered a panamerica GT grille but unfortunately it wont fit. Probably this is a grill for a AMG style GLA. So i'm still looking for a one that will fit. Further i want to get rid of the chrome parts, To start with the trunk. One on the hedge just onder the star logo and the one that guards the bumper. Does anyone know where to buy black ones.

Thanks anyway and stay safe

·
Registered
46 Posts
Vinyl wrap is probably your best bet. Some might say plasti dip but I’d say leave that to the early 2000’s Honda scene.

I do remember seeing the rear bumper guard in full Carbon replacement somewhere too.

·
Super Moderator
350 Posts
I've used Plasti-dip since it first came on the scene in the early 80's ... but mostly for tool handles. ;)
I agree with others that vinyl wrap is the better way to go for automotive part enhancement.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all i'm new to this forum and sinca a month the proud owner of a GLA45AMG. I ordered a panamerica GT grille but unfortunately it wont fit. Probably this is a grill for a AMG style GLA. So i'm still looking for a one that will fit. Further i want to get rid of the chrome parts, To start with the trunk. One on the hedge just onder the star logo and the one that guards the bumper. Does anyone know where to buy black ones.

Thanks anyway and stay safe
It should fit... try this one... GT R Panamericana grille for GLA X156 GLA200 GLA250 GLA45 AMG 2015-2018 Black | eBay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts