Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought one of these console storage bins off eBay to test it out and, surprisingly, it fits perfectly and has proven to be very practical. Thought I would post a pic in case folks were considering buying the same item.

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
This is exactly what I want! Can I please have the link?

Much thanks!

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
That looks great in there why didn't Mercedes think of that !!

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Too True but the storage tray is perfect fit... and very convenient for items not like the standard oem version

·
Registered
353 Posts
Mine just arrived today. Box was a bit crushed but the tray is in perfect condition. It fits snugly as well.

Before I had this, my coins would be in my ashtray, my torch in the centre console and my gate remote in the cup holders. Now, they are in their proper places because of this tray.

Here's a quick pic of it!

Definitely a must. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
I received one off Amazon, not great for my needs. If anyone wants one, I'll ship it right out (unlike the 3 weeks from China)- just PM me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got mine on Amazon, too. Took a while to arrive from China but price was right. The skinny piece of plastic at the opening for the latch arrived cracked, but it is so flimsy it really doesn't add any real structural strength. So I just cut it out and the tray is still strong enough. I added a loop of Velcro cable tie at the front to make it easier to lift and get at what's underneath.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I got mine from Amazon too and came from China but only took a week/a week and a half. Not bad considering the expected delivery was about a month.

It does fit snug so it can be difficult to remove it when driving but I think that is a good thing, wouldn't want it shifting or moving around.

Overall, it's pretty solid and nice for the price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got mine today

What a brilliant gadget, ordered Sunday evening and received today in the post
All boxed and OK
Iphone 6 fits in their fine and plugs into USB for charging leaving front storage bin uncluttered ( where I was putting phone before a)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts