Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Added a Center Console tray to the :unsure:interior for a better functional experience. Definitely a much-needed addition--- really should've been standard-- now I don't have to dig around for my reading :geek:glasses, Inkpen or change---lol!!! Purchased off of Amazon (no link sorry).

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
Added a Center Armrest tray to the :unsure:interior for a better functional experience. Definitely a much-needed addition--- really should've been standard-- now I don't have to dig around for my reading :geek:glasses, Inkpen or change---lol!!! Purchased off of Amazon (no link sorry).
Yes, I got one a month ago and it is great. Also got cups that fit in the handle of the armrest that lets you put small item there such as keys or cell phones,

·
Super Moderator
1,374 Posts
Yes, I got one a month ago and it is great. Also got cups that fit in the handle of the armrest that lets you put small item there such as keys or cell phones,

View attachment 25537
I added a 9VDC transistor battery to the back bottom of the center tray and connected that via a micro switch to an LED string so when the cover is opened I have light. And if you pick up the tray to get underneath you can use the tray like a flashlight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts