Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
If only I waited two more months for my 2016 GLA. All I wanted was NAV and could of used the one on my iphone i guess. Oh well, i got the Garmin SD now. I don't think I wanted to be facebooking while driving anyways.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I spoke to several people from MB USA and they said it isn't possible because vehicles prior 12/1/15 don't have the necessary harnesses. They also said they don't plan on making a retro fit kit for it.

I'm going to ask some custom shops if it possible. I've seen some factory fit installs for Volkswagen and others.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I spoke to several people from MB USA and they said it isn't possible because vehicles prior 12/1/15 don't have the necessary harnesses. They also said they don't plan on making a retro fit kit for it.

I'm going to ask some custom shops if it possible. I've seen some factory fit installs for Volkswagen and others.
Many of us are very interested in what you find out. Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts

Many of us are very interested in what you find out. Thanks!
No problem. I really wanted this feature so I'm going to keep digging.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.