Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Tell us little more about your GLA.

I took the liberty of enhancing your cargo net pic since you great idea was a bit in the dark in the picture>>>

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I just got this car in November this year with 5k miles on it. Been surfing this forums for months to see owners satisfaction with the car. I love it so far and have been copying some mods I've seen on this forum.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hello everyone, well had may car for less then a month so far and couldn't find a cargo net made or fitted to our cars. So I made one myself and attached it to the bottom of the cargo cover.
Mercedes make a cargo net for the GLA. It is part# A1568680074. Shouldn't be too expensive.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I kept hitting my head on the cargo cover, so I took it off and put it in the garage.

Reactions: caug and gbarringer

·
Super Moderator
790 Posts
I kept hitting my head on the cargo cover, so I took it off and put it in the garage.
Add to that could not put any large in the back. The back is small to start with and the cover make it smaller. That was the first thing I did when I got it home the was to take it out and put it in the garage. Did get two folding crates like MB sells if need to put stuff in the back and confined it from rolling around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts