Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow glad owners I have spent last few weeks trying to enhance my GLA me and sister where bought the same car but she went for the normal appearance with the (good lights) and I went with the sports package with the (halogen lights:/ ) so I decides to make my car look better and did some stuff to it.

first I bought the carbon mirrors, there just the housing and can be changed easily anyway you have to transfer de light and that is little bit more difficult. $200

then I changed the lights , I can recall the ones I bought but they look way better than before. i ask about changing the hole light to the led ones but they are too expensive.$60

platidip the grill which is surprisingly easy to take of to the car, and left the Chrome stripes on it.$100

I decided that I wanted more of the blow of sound in the engine and got the kYn air intake and it was amazing I felt like driving another rocket the power was very noticeable and sound very loud. I used it for a few weeks but then realized that because the car was more loud and fast I kept driving it faster of the green light and pushing it further to hear the blow off and that drained my fuel tank FAST so I decided to contain myself and take it of for the better of my car and my pocket. but its so easy to put back that sometimes when I'm taking a girl out for a date I put it back again and take it off. definitely recommend this for guys who want more out if the GLA performance. $60

last I got the window tints which are the most expensive but make the car look amazing plus gives a nice private $300

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Great plasti dip job and the new mirror housing looks great! Window tints usually are the more expensive mods on a car but it's a necessity depending on where you live.

Any more future plans for it?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Can't tell if I like the carbon fibre wrap or not. I think it also depends on the color that is paired with it. I think it looks better with the darker grey tone than the silver.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Edward, where did u buy ur K&N and what did u do to ur lights??? Did u replace the bulb only?

Hi fellow glad owners I have spent last few weeks trying to enhance my GLA me and sister where bought the same car but she went for the normal appearance with the (good lights) and I went with the sports package with the (halogen lights:/ ) so I decides to make my car look better and did some stuff to it.

first I bought the carbon mirrors, there just the housing and can be changed easily anyway you have to transfer de light and that is little bit more difficult. $200

then I changed the lights , I can recall the ones I bought but they look way better than before. i ask about changing the hole light to the led ones but they are too expensive.$60

platidip the grill which is surprisingly easy to take of to the car, and left the Chrome stripes on it.$100

I decided that I wanted more of the blow of sound in the engine and got the kYn air intake and it was amazing I felt like driving another rocket the power was very noticeable and sound very loud. I used it for a few weeks but then realized that because the car was more loud and fast I kept driving it faster of the green light and pushing it further to hear the blow off and that drained my fuel tank FAST so I decided to contain myself and take it of for the better of my car and my pocket. but its so easy to put back that sometimes when I'm taking a girl out for a date I put it back again and take it off. definitely recommend this for guys who want more out if the GLA performance. $60

last I got the window tints which are the most expensive but make the car look amazing plus gives a nice private $300

·
Registered
21 Posts

Hey man, love the work. I was wondering on an opinion on either to go for a cold air intake or an air filter? Also where did you get your intake from?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts