Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mercedes-Benz GLA isn't in showrooms yet, but if you really can't wait to get your hands on one there is an option. You could buy a 1:18 scale model version of the GLA. They come in three colors: Polar Silver, Orient Brown and Designo Magno Grey. The models are made by Norev and should sell for something under 100 Euros.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Under 100 Euros for a model?! That is pretty pricey. I would be happy to accept one of these GLA toys as a free gift but I don't really understand who is buying them out right? Are these collector's items or something?

·
Registered
272 Posts
I would shell out that much for a mini 1/18th scale GLA.
Not everyone will as it's a lot, mainly enthusiasts that actually like it.
I could see people collecting models of all the vehicles that they have owned. It would be a fun little collection to have. Mostly I just see this as a cash grab though. Its like buying a picture of the GLA, or getting a Mercedes-Benz branded piece of luggage IMO.

My friend works for Dyson and he has a mini Dyson vacuum model. It's cool, but note that his company gave him that for free, not 100 Euros.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.