Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Robert from California here. I purchased the GLA 250 4Matic Edition 1 in October of last year. I don't see a lot of these on the street, and I like that. I have never seen another Edition 1, so that makes me feel like I am driving something exclusive. The car has been good with very little problem...however it is only 8 months old with less than 9,000 miles on it, so I would expect this.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I am in California too, by Los Angeles to narrow it down.

I think I've seen maybe two GLA250 on the road the most.

Haven't seen a GLA45 yet.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Might be worth it to ask your dealer how may have been sold already, it might cause you to keep an eye out even more for them ;)

·
Registered
243 Posts
I saw the first one on the street in Toronto just the other day.

Glad to have you here Robert. Hopefully your GLA doesn't get any problems. I haven't heard of too many on the forum so far.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm in the San Diego area, just picked up my wife's GLA last week, and today I finally saw another GLA on the road. Beautiful car!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am in California too, by Los Angeles to narrow it down.

I think I've seen maybe two GLA250 on the road the most.

Haven't seen a GLA45 yet.
I'm a bit surprised that I haven't seen more GLA250's on the road in L.A. as well. Maybe no more than 5 in the San Gabriel Valley since last Fall (including one in the parking garage at the office today. I did see a black GLA45 speeding toward me on Coldwater Canyon last October. Otherwise, mine and the one I test drove are the only other 45's I've seen on the street.

I can't recall seeing any while driving to and from the Bay Area last month either.

·
Retired Moderator
378 Posts
I have yet to see another one on the road. Had mine since last October. We drive monthly from Indianapolis to St. Louis to visit grandkids, and drove from Indy to Key West and back in it.

Where are the other GLAs hiding?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I think they are around, but really the car hasn't been out that long, and its not like it is an Accord that every other person is buying. In some way it should be pleasing to not see a whole bunch of GLAs everywhere. Gives some more exclusivity.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I think most of us here are happy that it is still of a rare breed on the streets.

Just still surprising especially since I am in LA and it feels like we have a MB dealership for every 10 miles. lol

·
Registered
816 Posts
First, welcome to the GLA forum!

Down here is Jupiter (Palm Beach) Florida where BMWs, Jags and MBs are like city cockroaches, in the last 6 months I have seen (1) GLA250 and (1) GLA45 and the 45 was in the MB dealership show room floor :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome! I'm in north county, and still I don't see any GLA's.... a couple GLCs, but no GLAs.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey Oceansol!
Question, I am looking at applying clear bra to my GLA, any experience with this?
No, I don't. I kind of like the whole car films I've seen posted, but not sure I like the clear bra idea. I don't think I'd like the line.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts