Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I chose Jupiter Red... Until I realized that every single Jupiter Red GLA that I've encountered in all my sightings have been driving by Chinese ladies. It's too late, of course, to change my colour, but I feel the need to share my rant anyway. :crying:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
So I chose Jupiter Red... Until I realized that every single Jupiter Red GLA that I've encountered in all my sightings have been driving by Chinese ladies. It's too late, of course, to change my colour, but I feel the need to share my rant anyway. :crying:
Don't you feel better now? Consider joining a volunteer fire department! :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too disabled to do that! This is my first car in red ever. I've had black, white, silver, british tacing green, glacier white, metallic grey (but mostly white). I wanted to try something different and now I can only hope the factory made a mistake and give me black instead. :D

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Too disabled to do that! This is my first car in red ever. I've had black, white, silver, british tacing green, glacier white, metallic grey (but mostly white). I wanted to try something different and now I can only hope the factory made a mistake and give me black instead. :D
Our hearts were set on Universe Blue, then it got changed to Kryptonite Green in MY2016...no thank you. Good old white was our second choice, as South Seas Blue was a bit too overbearing for us. I had something close to British Racing Green on a Miata, loved that color!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Perfect then. I'm also a Chinese dude who always wear red shirt wherever I go. Thank you guys for calming my nerves.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Really tempting. But I only lease the car. I don't think MB Financial will like it if I modify it in any way (other than adding piggy-back/removeable performance chip)

·
Registered
22 Posts
^^^^ Exactly - any wrap can be easily removed... So MB Financial will be thrilled that they will be getting a car back whose original paint is pristine.... although the won't give you any credit for it...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts