Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the base-level brakes on my 250 and I have to say they suck. They stop the car, sure, but have a little give and are loud when coming to a complete stop or slowly letting off the brake pedal.

Anyone have any opinions on different brakes, maybe a level or two up in quality? If I can snag some for a good price I might just buy some and keep them on hand and have a shop do the install.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I have the base-level brakes on my 250 and I have to say they suck. They stop the car, sure, but have a little give and are loud when coming to a complete stop or slowly letting off the brake pedal.

Anyone have any opinions on different brakes, maybe a level or two up in quality? If I can snag some for a good price I might just buy some and keep them on hand and have a shop do the install.
I have the cross-drilled rotors from the CLA250 sport package and they are surprisingly-better than the standard OEM's. (and lighter)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Mercede...fits=Model:CLA250&hash=item54127bbf8f&vxp=mtr

Reactions: gurneyeagle

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I have the cross-drilled rotors from the CLA250 sport package and they are surprisingly-better than the standard OEM's. (and lighter)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Mercede...fits=Model:CLA250&hash=item54127bbf8f&vxp=mtr

Nice - did you get the cla250 textar pads? Why just the front ones?

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Nice - did you get the cla250 textar pads? Why just the front ones?
Same pads.

Rear cross drilled rotors are not available yet in either OEM or aftermarket. Or I have not been able to find them.

Obviously a BBK is always an option, but not for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts