Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Brabus has unveiled its tuning package for the Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class. The package gets both cosmetic and performance upgrades. The kit includes a new stainless steel exhaust system, an AMG-style rear diffuser, a new rear spoiler and a new front splitter.

Customers can opt for a 1 inch drop in ride height, or they can do the oppsite and get lifted 1 inch.

Inside the Brabus GLA there is two-tone stainless steel details around the scuff plates, Brabus back-lit logos on the door sills, matte effect pedals and new door lock pins.

The engine is the most exciting part though. The 2-liter 4-cylinder turbocharged engine gets bumped up to 400 hp and 500 Nm of torque. That translates to a 100 km/h sprint time of 4.4 seconds.

Brabus Unveils Its Special Treatment for the Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Range [Photo Gallery]

·
Registered
272 Posts
Looks nice, especially considering that I find Brabus somewhat heavy handed often times. Its the tuning that is the more important thing though. I want to see a video of this tuned model in action.

·
Registered
295 Posts
The whole setup look great to me, even the spoiler, but it it was up to me i'd try for something body colored for a cleaner look

·
Registered
694 Posts
Always was a fan of Brabus kits, i wonder who will be the first to get this.

I heard Drake took the first Brabus S-Class Coupe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts