Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went on discount tire and bought Mandrus 23’s sizing at 20x9 +32 offset just seeing if anybody else bought these wheels before and if they had any issues fitting

the website say they fit my vehicle

·
Super Moderator
1,947 Posts
Post results and pictures when you get them mounted. I've always felt a 9" wheel would be better suited for our tire widths. Especially when you size up to allow Michelin available sizes to be installed.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Post results and pictures when you get them mounted. I've always felt a 9" wheel would be better suited for our tire widths. Especially when you size up to allow Michelin available sizes to be installed.
I think that is a bit much. Stock tire I think remains a smallish 235 to this day. I went up to 245's (45x19) and those are fine on 8's. I'd prefer an 8.5 to allow more performance options for lower sidewall/performance for those wanting it, and it would allow a 255 width. Not sure why you'd go more with this smallish AWD that grips very well? At least as factory standard, plus the added weight, this isn't a monstrous v8 that does not care how much weight it has to launch. Pounds matter with sewing machines. :)

From my perspective, keep in mind I live in Colorado, so when winter comes, this car is used in snow, albeit minor snows since I work from home and I don't want the added expense/hassle of 2 sets of tires, so I run 245 conti ultra high perf. all seasons.

Reactions: Wayne
1 - 3 of 3 Posts