Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my husband and I saw a gorgeous GLA 250 on the road a few weeks ago, and - never having noticed this model on the road before - thought it looked super cool. Two days later, we visited a Mercedes Benz dealer to check the GLA 250 out up-close. Sat in one, test drove another, and a few hours later we drove off in a beautiful white one! Loved my previous car, but have started to love this one even more!
:D

·
Registered
816 Posts
Congrats and make sure to post some pics. And welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Susan Paprocki

·
Registered
179 Posts
That's the way it starts. I kept seeing the Kate Upton, William DeFoe add for the CLA, went to a dealer and tried the CLA when it came out in the Fall of 2013. Now I've purchased a new MB every year since. Loving my GLA right now. Think I'll have to keep this one for a while but who knows.

Good luck with the car, and please post some pics! Also let us know what options you picked up on your car.

Reactions: Susan Paprocki

·
Registered
180 Posts
The same thing happened to me. We were at a MB dealer looking at CLAs and I saw a GLA Edition 1 and instantly fell in love. I went back to my dealer and they found one for me because they had already sold the one they were alotted. I've been pretty happy with it so far after a year. Congrats on the new ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts