Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please tell me what the bolt size or part number is for securing the panel underneath the engine oil drain plug for a GLA45?

I just discovered at least one must be missing because the panel is hanging down slightly on one corner.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Can someone please tell me what the bolt size or part number is for securing the panel underneath the engine oil drain plug for a GLA45?

I just discovered at least one must be missing because the panel is hanging down slightly on one corner.
i looked through the fiche and i couldn't see it, although i'm sure its there.Select Parts Category - 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA 45 AMG
You could always take one of the remaining screws and try to match it at a good hardware store

·
Super Moderator
433 Posts
German vehicle belly pans are typically held in place with T25 screws/integral washers. Some also use a fewer number of T40 front/middle in conjunction with T25 on outer perimeter. Pretty common metric attachment hardware ('T' is for Torx btw).

As elroy suggests just take one of the remaining to an automotive store and I'm sure you'll find a replacement. Sometimes (often?) dealership tech's neglect to replace all of them. 😕

1 - 4 of 4 Posts