Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 release gla 250 4 matic (70000 MIL). I have a problem and no one can understand (diagnostics in old bugs writes the problem of central key connection) on the board is instantly reflected "Parking brake See operators manual" and "Blind spot assist inoperative" what it means and how to solve it.
If the engine is running and this problem has occurred, the electricity will be completely cut off, and if you turn off the engine, then you can not start it.
This problem is instantaneous lasting 10 -20 minutes and then everything is processed with it.
have You had a similar problem and maybe you can help me .........

·
Super Moderator
1,848 Posts
Blind spot assist can be affected by a dirty car that is blocking the sensors.

The parking brake is electrically operated and if the sensors don't see the release you will get a message.

But when messages compound I generally look first at the battery, or in this case, the batteries. Low voltages cause havoc on any modern car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blind spot assist can be affected by a dirty car that is blocking the sensors.

The parking brake is electrically operated and if the sensors don't see the release you will get a message.

But when messages compound I generally look first at the battery, or in this case, the batteries. Low voltages cause havoc on any modern car.
In case of the mentioned errors, the electricity in the car will be completely cut off except for the engine, and if you turn off the engine, you will not be able to turn it on.
1. I will check the battery thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts