Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my gla and so I bought a becker nav to go with it. Today it arrived and so I updated to the new maps (released seemingly today for 2015/2016) and as I was playing with the unit I saw that it had a "Zagat categories" in the POI. However they all come out empty, seems they contain no POI's at all. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The maps just got released. I think they had not since 2013 but now they have maps that are updated. This is all new, I got to download the new maps because I just purchased the unit and it was just activated. I think otherwise the fee is 100 or so.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I don't think they have updated the POIs recently.

I like it just for the speeding notification. I have mine set to let me know when I'm 15 over. Works great in the background without nav "running." Keeps me from being stoopid. :)

That said, it doesn't have any POIs from the last couple years in my city (Milwaukee), and can't find a **** thing. Also, the uncalibratable voice control hasn't worked a single time for me - so I stopped trying. (Which is your only input method while not in park.)

Good thing I have a solid iPhone mount solution.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts