Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a backseat cover for my 2016 GLA 45 AMG. I need suggestions please. I am having the hardest time finding something that fits.

·
Super Moderator
509 Posts
I second that as I've sworn by WeatherTech products for many years. Very good quality, "laser measured" fit, and made in the USA. I've got one of their phone-cupholders on order for my daughter right now, after rave reviews from my wife in her GLA 250. But I was more interested in the floor and cargo liners I got her. Actually one of the first things I do upon buying a new car is getting the cargo liner and in a couple cases even before I had the vehicle. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I contacted weather tech and they said they do not manufacture a backseat cover for my 2016 gla 45 amg.

·
Super Moderator
1,792 Posts
There are a number of options like ...

Some have better side ears than others to protect the doors but I haven't seen any that actually work well. Our pup gets excited when she sees either of us outside the car and starts pawing at the glass and under the glass. But the seat protection itself works pretty well.

·
Super Moderator
509 Posts
I can't imagine the 2016 is that much different than the 2017 in this regard, so again ...

I contacted weather tech and they said they do not manufacture a backseat cover for my 2016 gla 45 amg.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts