Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have a model year 2016 GLA250 4matic. The car was made in November 2015. I have read mixed accounts of activating CarPlay on cars from this build period, so I was hoping to get some clarification. Here are the stats on my car:

model year: 2016
build time: November 2015
HMI: 13.07.2015
no multimedia package (no COMAND)
It does have the dual USB ports; one of them having the two tablet icon Mercedes uses for CarPlay.
VIN code 522 AUDIO 20 RADIO NAVIGATION CAPABLE

I attached the images from the Engineering Mode which does have a section for CarPlay but there is nothing I can adjust within. I'm looking forward to hearing if anyone has any insight with this!

·
Registered
4 Posts
My HMI was updated to 12.12.2017, i just bought one of those blue carplay activators and it ended up isntalling both android auto and carplay

·
Registered
2 Posts
Maybe you can find out carplay box seller to learn more.CarPlay provices some useful information. NTG 5.0 is also applicable to your NTG5.1 car.
Great tutorial! It's very useful and it helps me a lot. I hope that the carplay box supplier can provide good logistics services. I am tired of waiting for many days to receive the goods, which will make me disappointed in carplay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts