Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealer gave me mats that look kinda like the hard custom laser cut Weather Tech mats for the front and the back of the GLA 250.

I had already purchades Weather Tech mats that although don't have the Mercedes logo like the ones I am getting rid of here.. I don't need both sets and not sure how much they are worth...but I put them right into the Weather Tech box and the Weather Tech's were $150 beans plus shipping so I am assuming the set of 3 (back mat is one long strip) are similar in price.

Here is a deal....$100 shipped.

Anyone interested?

They look similar to these....fit like a glove.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The branded carpeted mats were in the trunk and the weather tech Mercedes were a "gift" to me from my dealer but I had already purchased the actual Weather techs months before I got the car.

·
Registered
31 Posts
So the ones you are selling are carpeted or rubber/plastic?
If they are the ones plastic liner ones I may go for them.
Can you post a pic of th actual mats you are selling?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These are the identical mats. The logo is a Mercedes logo you see. They are a Weather Tech lazer cut for fitted type material. Heavy duty. The shipping box is BIG.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
67 Posts
The dealer gave me mats that look kinda like the hard custom laser cut Weather Tech mats for the front and the back of the GLA 250.

I had already purchades Weather Tech mats that although don't have the Mercedes logo like the ones I am getting rid of here.. I don't need both sets and not sure how much they are worth...but I put them right into the Weather Tech box and the Weather Tech's were $150 beans plus shipping so I am assuming the set of 3 (back mat is one long strip) are similar in price.

Here is a deal....$100 shipped.

Anyone interested?

They look similar to these....fit like a glove.

Those Weather Tech mats look quality! Do they make mats for a wide range of cars?

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts