Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
All style over substance, and even then, there are some clear flaws with the CLA. I was really appalled with the gap between the door and the frame of the car on the inside. It just really doesn't live up to Benz quality standards.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Might not be a review in favor of the CLA but i'm noticing this more and more.
Especially with the A3 sedan out, A3 sedan seems like it will dominate the segment. On the plus side it will push MB to make what ever changes they can to help it's CLA...that's of course how much it matters to them and what they have to work with.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well thats what has me concerned, if the A3 has turned the media on the CLA won't the Q3 effectively do the same thing to the GLA? Aren't the same complaints with the CLA going to apply to the GLA as well....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Having driven the GLA for over 8000km's across a good part of europe I am still impressed with the build quality, although I was surprised at the rotation light switch which although fitted well does move slightly in it's fixing as if it's a loose fit (but it doesn't rattle)... the only real issue I've had is with the engine noise on the 200 petrol, which has an annoying rattle/clicking noise... apart from that the car handles well and fits the purpose...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Audi's tend to be a bit bland, for those who like to blend in... the CLA is more dynamic and stylish than anything in it's segment... yes it's a design orientated car but that's not such a bad thing in a world of mediocrity and sameness...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts