Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I looked up Road Top on aliexpress
So you got the Snapdragon 662 10" 128G I presume? That's the one I've been offered by DMP.
Ordering it from that site would be like AUD$700, of course much cheaper than to order the whole package and install...

Could you please share the video you used to install it yourself or at least the one that will be the most reassuring for a total beginner?

Yes I agree, the 10" looks like the perfect size, the 12.5" might look oversized in the space.

For thhe gas usage function, it should be available via an app since the Android will connect to the car system, just like one of the Android layer is displaying the speed and RPMs. But if not obvious to setup I guess a professional would come handy to get all this correctly set from the start.

Have you try setting up some scrip to launch exactly what you want and how you want them on the screen layout or split?

The one thing I'm not sure I will lose is the MB Adapter device connection that is currently recording all my trips, gas, etc. It's currently automatically connecting to my phone's bluetooth but not sure if I can keep it or have to switch to the Android screen bluetooth instead. Or if the screen is connected via wifi instead?

Glad to see you're really happy with it. I think my car is trying to telling me a message since she would act up this week and the music feature on the OEM is not playing my phone music anymore, I have to press play on the phone to play it through the OEM music, very strange...

Still giving myself a few days to decide between keeping my current screen, ordering the full pack and install from DMP, or just the screen from aliexpress. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a car w205 2016. (My old one)
I noticed that the radio started to work badly, and I wanted to change something in my car for a long time.
I began to look and understood that the best way to put a good android stereo. I started to look around on the internet.
Found a few good options. Wanted to know if you may have installed something similar? . Can you tell me whats the defferens here?
What should I ask before buying one?
Is there maybe any specifics? 🤔 find some photo the central console like my.

Car Gear shift Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design

21 - 22 of 22 Posts