Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the 2015 GLA45 with the AMG Performance Seats in MB-TEX and Dynamica (Alacantara). Black with Red Accents. I also have the Red Designo seat belts.

I love these seats and the matching belts.

I noticed that you cannot get the AMG Performance Seats like this in the 2016. You have to have leather. Also the Red trim and the Designo seat belts are not available.

I wonder why and I'm wondering if this is a mistake on the MB online configuration tool because the 2016 DOG has it.

Has any one who has ordered the GLA ordered the AMG seats without leather?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Online configuration is probably broken. You can't get the red cut leather with the performance seats either and that's very unlikely. My 2016 is in Alcantara with the performance seats..... I will post pictures when my car gets here in 2017

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Online configuration is probably broken. You can't get the red cut leather with the performance seats either and that's very unlikely. My 2016 is in Alcantara with the performance seats..... I will post pictures when my car gets here in 2017
Hope it gets here sooner. You will love the seats.

·
Registered
816 Posts
It appears MB changed quite a few choices for the interior… for me the Crystal Grey AMG seats were the bomb particularly with the South Seas Blue exterior… MB deleted the Crystal Grey leather for 2016

Reactions: rvittori
1 - 4 of 4 Posts