Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got amazing gas mileage on a trip. It was back roads and no highway, not a lot of starting and stopping. I got 37.9 MPG! Pretty good for a "SUV" with AWD.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, a 250 with 4matic. Nothing special, just back roads, no traffic and nothing over 55 with the cruise control set most of the time.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Yes, a 250 with 4matic. Nothing special, just back roads, no traffic and nothing over 55 with the cruise control set most of the time.
Surprisingly they are fun enough, fun enough for even GLA 45 owners to like them, I know one GLA 45 owner is looking to get a 250 instead!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Surprisingly they are fun enough, fun enough for even GLA 45 owners to like them, I know one GLA 45 owner is looking to get a 250 instead!
It's quite fun. I think I would get into BIG trouble with a 45. I'd need to set aside a couple of grand for bail money and speeding tickets;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've yet to take a road trip but my GLA 4-matic averaging true to the sticker around 19 mpg city, it's been warm and the A/C has been running and it's been all city.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts