Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if OEM mats exist yet for the GLA?

Will call the dealer tomorrow but am curious if anyone has any.

I know weathertech makes a set of floor liners (same as CLA) but shipping to Alaska is crazy.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Does anyone know if OEM mats exist yet for the GLA?

Will call the dealer tomorrow but am curious if anyone has any.

I know weathertech makes a set of floor liners (same as CLA) but shipping to Alaska is crazy.
All I know they have are their digital fit mats which can be used all year round. Buying through amazon i think shipping will either be cheaper than with any other method or free (amazon prime?)

here are the mats:

Front Only:

Full Set:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks 4-matic!
Do you have the ones for the GLA though? Since these are made specifically for it I want to make sure they do fit before actually buying them.

·
Registered
144 Posts
i got the front set of weathertechs and they fit well and click in on the drivers side, i'll snap a pic when the car comes back from the dealer for for a command system problem

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the full set of weathertechs. Yay and Nay for me.

Pros:
+ Fit perfectly. Higher edges to contain slush and much
+ Uses the same snap fasteners as the factory mats.

Cons:
- Hard plastic. Not terrible, but...makes the floors/interior start to resemble an economy car with hard plastic everything. They used to make deep soft rubbery mats, I was expecting those.

- The rear cargo mat needs to be trimmed to be able to open the "spare lid" (if there was a spare under there) Not a big deal, I haven't done it yet.

I also got the rear seat mats just because I was at it. In retrospect I wouldn't...No one can sit back there anyhow, at least when I'm driving.

I would like to see someone make matts for the back of the fold down seats. For when loading cargo when the seats are down. So that I don't have to try to clean stuff out of those hard to vacuum fiber stuff they use on the back of the seats. I've never seen anyone make them.

·
Retired Moderator
378 Posts
I doubt that MB will market OEM all weather mats anytime soon. The CLA has been out for some time, but no OEM mats are available for it, and GLA is the same floor config. I really wanted the OEM mats too, but settled for Weathertech. They fit OK, but as someone else noted, the left edge doesn't come up high enough to prevent getting your left foot on the carpet if you stretch your leg out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
All Weather Mats Now Available

Here are the part #s for the all-weather mats for the GLA:

A117 680 2800 – Front, 2 Pieces, Black $110
A117 684 0600 – Rear – 1 Piece, Black $70

·
Registered
18 Posts
There was another thread for already for this...but the WeatherTechs for the GLA fit perfectly. I have had them since mid-December. I haven't put the cargo one in, yet, though. Front and rear are perfectly fine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts