Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all.
Looks like I'm going to pick up a 2015 today. Does anyone have experience with this add-on that adds CarPlay to the OEM audio system in the 2015?

Thanks!
Mike

·
Registered
21 Posts
Howdy all.
Looks like I'm going to pick up a 2015 today. Does anyone have experience with this add-on that adds CarPlay to the OEM audio system in the 2015?

Thanks!
Mike
Seamless good with Apple Carplay. Not sure with Android.

On another note, you may need to enter engineering mode at the dash for the Aux to work. There's a Youtube video about it. Update us again with any problem during the installation. Glad to help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was on the fence on getting this also, but decided to just get the 12.3” Android screen and its a total game changer from the tiny OEM screen. You might want to consider it. I did the install myself with no crazy issues.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was on the fence on getting this also, but decided to just get the 12.3” Android screen and its a total game changer from the tiny OEM screen. You might want to consider it. I did the install myself with no crazy issues.
Thanks Anarchy. Do you have a link to that screen? And phone wise I’m an Apple guy. How would that interface with the Android screen, if at all?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts