Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Just signed on a '15 GLA45 this afternoon. Picking it up Monday evening. Was contemplating ordering a '16, but the deal I got for one on the lot was just too good to pass up. Looking forward to joining the community.

·
Registered
470 Posts
grats and welcome!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome and waiting for photos!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome! Picking the car up tomorrow night, but stopped in at the dealership this morning and took a couple of photos. Apologies if they're a bit more about the beauty of the car than documentation of ownership, but here you go...

Reactions: WhiteRabbit

·
Registered
694 Posts
I know some folks would recommend that you go for the 2016's for less problems but sometimes its not easy or not even worth it to wait, glad to see you made the move!

Have you started to think about modifications/accessories that you might want to add?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome to the AMG club…car is a hoot to drive but have patience during the break in period

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very Nice Car!!! What deal you got? MSRP vs What you paid?
Thanks, $55,655 list, $49,750. Bit of a stripper by AMG standards, prem/multimedia pkgs, keyless, AMG exhaust and blind spot. Would have traded the Night Black and blind spot for Mountain Grey/Night pkg and Recaros had I ordered, but the deal was sweet enough, the wait long enough (mid-November build slot) that this seemed the way to go.

A little sad to see the R go, but you can't keep 'em all. Old and new side by side.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have you started to think about modifications/accessories that you might want to add?
Haven't give it a thought to be honest. I race/track an old Porsche, so pretty much all of the mod budget goes to that anyway. Outside of a set of wheels/snows, nothing planned. We'll see if I find the tranny antics overly objectionable. Hopefully AMG will provide a flash at some point. I really bought the car more for its rather rare blend of practicality and handling than the power per se. Well that and my wife told me to. She thinks its the cat's nuts.
Welcome to the AMG club…car is a hoot to drive but have patience during the break in period
Thanks, happy to be on board! My goal for the first 1000 miles is to avg twenty-six MPG. Second 1000, somewhere around half that. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts