Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Picked up my new GLA200 AMG line premium, cosmos black last week, very pleased so far.

I was previously a VW owner, having had a Tiguan, Mk7 Golf, and in 2018 a new T-Roc. The first 2 cars were perfect, but had nothing but trouble with the T-Roc, 40'ish visits to the workshop in the first 18 months, so much so that in October 2019 the dealership bought back the T-Roc for pretty much the same I paid for it.

Just happened to pop into the local Mercedes dealership and they had a pre registered Sept 2019 A200 AMG Line premium, cosmos black with 50 miles on the clock at around £7k below list price, so I bought it.

Smashing car, but a couple of weeks ago I saw the new GLA and decided to see what the changeover cost would be. They had a GLA200 AMG line premium, cosmos black in stock, so that was it, deal done, picked up last week. It was pouring with rain when I picked it up so they put the car in the valeting bay, apparently they can't do the changeover in the showroom due to Covid restrictions.

Very smart car, and with the driving position a little higher it's better for us as older drivers (60 +)

GLA200.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,699 Posts
Looks like a great car. The 200 is not available in the States. I'm sure there are many who would love to hear more from you. Especially the AMG variety.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts