Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This request is for the USA market accessories.

1. Where on the Internet can I find the best prices for 2016 GLA accessories such as weather mats...etc?

2. Since Apple Car Play is coming, where can I find a discounted new and unopened gamin map pilot that works in the MY16 GLA?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
This request is for the USA market accessories.

1. Where on the Internet can I find the best prices for 2016 GLA accessories such as weather mats...etc?

2. Since Apple Car Play is coming, where can I find a discounted new and unopened gamin map pilot that works in the MY16 GLA?
Louie, just do a Google search for accessories you want, you'll find plenty. I might be wrong, but if your GLA is going to have Apple CarPlay, why would you want a Garmin Map Pilot. As I understand it, you'll be able to use the Apple map feature and directions, similar to Google's. Other forum members might want to correct me if I have that wrong.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Louie, just do a Google search for accessories you want, you'll find plenty. I might be wrong, but if your GLA is going to have Apple CarPlay, why would you want a Garmin Map Pilot. As I understand it, you'll be able to use the Apple map feature and directions, similar to Google's. Other forum members might want to correct me if I have that wrong.
I did a search, but I'm looking to see if anyone knows of a Mercedes dealer online that is incredibly low in prices.

Also since the apple car play is coming soon, I figured that the price of the Garmin Map Pilot will get lower somewhere; or some store is selling them for at least 200 dollars cheaper besides the ones that are posted on ebay in an auction.

Thanks for the help though.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I might be wrong, but if your GLA is going to have Apple CarPlay, why would you want a Garmin Map Pilot. As I understand it, you'll be able to use the Apple map feature and directions, similar to Google's. Other forum members might want to correct me if I have that wrong.
I think its only going to be available to the command audio crowd. I have a Audio 20 system in my 2016.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm looking to see if anyone knows of a Mercedes dealer online that is incredibly low in prices.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Mercedes dealer, low prices? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ok, seriously now, you're best bet is to negotiate those when you buy the car. There isn't a whole ton of wiggle room on accessories, but if you push them they'll cut a deal on them when you're buying the car since they don't want to lose the sale over taking a $20 loss on the mats.
After you have your car, there isn't much incentive to cut the price. Even MB employees don't get much of a discount on mats vs the discount for the whole car.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Mercedes dealer, low prices? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ok, seriously now, you're best bet is to negotiate those when you buy the car. There isn't a whole ton of wiggle room on accessories, but if you push them they'll cut a deal on them when you're buying the car since they don't want to lose the sale over taking a $20 loss on the mats.
After you have your car, there isn't much incentive to cut the price. Even MB employees don't get much of a discount on mats vs the discount for the whole car.
Lol, I know somebody out there wants to move old inventory. I'll look around.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Go to eBay. Two dealers, Keenan motors and Carriage House seem to sell their mats for a reasonable price. I bought my genuine mats from one and my stainless steel pedals from the other and was happy with them.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I did a search, but I'm looking to see if anyone knows of a Mercedes dealer online that is incredibly low in prices.
Thanks for the help though.
An online Mercedes dealer with low prices (and free shipping on orders over $50): OE Discount Parts
What I usually do is first check eBay and then the above for Mercedes parts.
Best to have a part number to be sure that you get the right item.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info. EBay stuff is popping up everyday with good prices.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts