Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My name is Tom. I've been owning a 2011 GLK350 since early 2012. As of today, I finally landed on this forum. Reason being is because I was searching how to's for my newly acquired 2015 GLA250. I was debating if I wanted to trade my 2006 Evolution IX SE in for a GLA45 AMG now or next year, but I cannot enjoy the Evo any longer. I decided to buy the GLA250 only because it's almost half the price of the GLA45 AMG and gets better mileage.

My GLA250 came with Panorama roof, Illuminated Star, Rear View Camera, and COMMAND Navi. So far I love everything about the GLA and I'm glad I made the right decision.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lots of good info here and share a few pics of your new GLA.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Congrats on the new GLA!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would suggest staying away from the 45. I have a 45. It's been in the shop lots for little annoyances. They gave me a 250 loaner and I like it more. The 250 is smoother, I like how it rides higher and quieter, and it's got more than enough power for everyday driving.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I would suggest staying away from the 45. I have a 45. It's been in the shop lots for little annoyances. They gave me a 250 loaner and I like it more. The 250 is smoother, I like how it rides higher and quieter, and it's got more than enough power for everyday driving.
It's unfortunate that you're not the first person to say that.

On the plus side it shows how 'good enough' the GLA 250 is... that it can even make a GLA45 owner happy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.