Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo guys. I just got my new gla 45 amg im trying to figure out suspension! Please comment if you know if you can get springs/coils/air ride for the 18 online. Thanks

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yo guys. I just got my new gla 45 amg im trying to figure out suspension! Please comment if you know if you can get springs/coils/air ride for the 18 online. Thanks
Congrats on the ride!

I am on Nitron R1 suspension (Nitron Racing Shocks,Store,AMG (2013-),Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG NTR R1 SUSPENSION KIT)

Even though it shows that it fits the A45, they have released a set for the GLA45 with different springs rates. I personally know of 2 other GLA45s who are on this suspension set up. ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Check Out "Tyres size and TPMS" in the GLA45 section. I posted some pics of my 45 with HR lowering springs and 18" wheels and tires. I had the AMG 20s from factory.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I wouldn't spend money on a coilover unless you are a dedicated track driver. The springs I put on made a good difference in cornering. Where my stability light would come on before in certain corners, the light no longer comes on. It is possible my new wheel and tire setup made the difference too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wouldn't spend money on a coilover unless you are a dedicated track driver. The springs I put on made a good difference in cornering. Where my stability light would come on before in certain corners, the light no longer comes on. It is possible my new wheel and tire setup made the difference too.
How did the new spring impact your suspension's dynamic configuration? The original setup is already quite harsh at time. Please share your experience. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts