Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

Is anyone able to help me find out the part numbers of the following elements of the 2018 GLA 45 AMG Aero Package?
The front side flaps, and the rear add-onns.
These are also the same on a Yellow Night Edition (just with a yellow stripe on them, but that doesn't matter to me).

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
If only we can get the front spoiler for a reasonable price. I found one being sold by Brabus for an incredibly unreasonable price.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi guys!

Is anyone able to help me find out the part numbers of the following elements of the 2018 GLA 45 AMG Aero Package?
These are also the same on a Yellow Night Edition (just with a yellow stripe on them, but that doesn't matter to me).
The rear vertical flaps are:

A1568859401
A1568859301

I believe.

I didn't ask for the part number for the front lip. But the rear diffuser I believe it's A1568856001.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The rear vertical flaps are:

A1568859401
A1568859301

I believe.

I didn't ask for the part number for the front lip. But the rear diffuser I believe it's A1568856001.
Hi everyone,

I confirm, that the rear vertical flaps are part numbers A1568859401 and A1568859301 - I've ordered them recently. :)

I didn't order anything else from that "aero" package though, so cannot confirm other part numbers... :(

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
thank! i might have to try as well. they accept paypal now too haha
Cool! I got feedback from a few friends that they are close to the original ones! Can't wait for my gloss black ones! ;)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Received the flicks today in a box!

The "adhesion promoter" swabs are a neat touch. I wiped the area with it and it became stickier before sticking on the flicks. Applied painter's tape to hold them in place for the next couple of hours and work is done!

Time for a beer! :D

·
Registered
353 Posts
After meeting up with a mate who has the original flicks, the differences are:

1. Original ones are thicker at about 3mm whereas these copies are much thinner.
2. Edges are sharper on the copies.
3. Corner edges are rounded on the original and not as pointy as the copies.
4. Originals have screws to help secure them onto the bumper. Copies are just double-sided taped over the grilles.

:)

·
Registered
126 Posts
After meeting up with a mate who has the original flicks, the differences are:

1. Original ones are thicker at about 3mm whereas these copies are much thinner.
2. Edges are sharper on the copies.
3. Corner edges are rounded on the original and not as pointy as the copies.
4. Originals have screws to help secure them onto the bumper. Copies are just double-sided taped over the grilles.

:)
What is the original ones part number?

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, did you find what is the part number for the front apron?
Hi guys!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts