Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do anyone know the 2017 Spec come out yet? Did MB change the GLA45 packages from 2016 to 2017?

·
Super Moderator
1,903 Posts
The DOG is out and should be available at your dealer. Pricing is unknown. Things have been changed in the options. Everything is preliminary, but you can put in an order and wait. Northern Lights Violet is gone. A similar paint but in blue is added. Android Auto is available.

·
Super Moderator
1,903 Posts
Going to try my first clip on ... These are pdf files and appear to be missing the image. The first is the Dealer Order Guide. The second is my order to see an example. I'll post. Let me know if it didn't work.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Wayne...thanks so much for the MY 2017 DOG. It's kind of reassuring that for the most part current options and packages are simply re-shuffled.

·
Super Moderator
1,903 Posts
Stability is nice, especially after the changes from 2015 to 2016! Then again, I was kind of hoping for something more dramatic since I'm on the 2017 side. ?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Going to try my first clip on ... These are pdf files and appear to be missing the image. The first is the Dealer Order Guide. The second is my order to see an example. I'll post. Let me know if it didn't work.
Nice build.

·
Super Moderator
1,903 Posts
Thanks.

I found out the 31 August European Delivery is now official when I dropped our Passports off today. Pam has added Carbon Fiber to the dash. I've decided to skip the LSD. I think we're done except for the (long) wait! Or until I change my mind about Dynamic Plus :)

Dealer orders are color coded ... white for waiting approval, green for approved, yellow for about to lock, and red when locked. Color transition can happen quickly. We are green. There is time ...

No idea on firm pricing yet. No changes to the DOG (yet).

Time to start planning our trip. Pam wants to freestyle for a couple of weeks, ending each day wherever we find ourselves. San Sebastian and Barcelona will be necessary, implying a run through the Alps at some point. I'm trying to figure how I can get past the break-in period before then! Perhaps Paris first.

I was picked up in Paris years ago by a guy who just bought a new BMW. We drove to San Sebastian, Madrid, and all over Spain for a week. The motor had three speeds ... off, idle, and (mostly) red line. I just can't bring myself to do that!

More as I know more. Enjoy.

·
Registered
880 Posts
lost track of this thread, congrats wayne, thanks for the DOG, glad to see they didnt replace the Bi-xenons to LED just yet.... maybe for 2018

·
Registered
22 Posts
Most current 2017 US DOG

have attached most recent 2017 US DOG

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts