Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I can surmise, today is the official start of production for the 2017 model year. And today the on line Owner's Manual was moved into the 2017 listing. Looks a lot like the 2016 Manual so far, but I've only skimmed bits and pieces.

·
Super Moderator
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm thinking the motorized steering wheel is a translation problem on the order sheet. I saw this same wording on an older order sheet (2015?) and it wasn't a part of that package.

There's a lot of stuff on ESP that might lead to more testing on 4Matics getting stuck with only one wheel on each axle spinning ... pages 69, 228, and more. Still have 150 pages left to read ...

·
Super Moderator
790 Posts
Interesting that the ECO display in the Multi Function display in both the 2016 & 2017 manual is not like the ECO display in my 2016 GLA. The 2016 GLC manual has the ECO display that's in my GLA.

·
Registered
220 Posts
For those who may not know where or how to find it:
https://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/service_and_parts/owners_manuals#!year=2017&class=GLA SUV

From what I can surmise, today is the official start of production for the 2017 model year. And today the on line Owner's Manual was moved into the 2017 listing. Looks a lot like the 2016 Manual so far, but I've only skimmed bits and pieces.
I was thinking the same. Are there any other links out there? I find it funny that a search for the 2017 GLA Manual points to a PDF named "MY16_GLA.pdf" (Unless they are confirming that nothing has changed?)

·
Super Moderator
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks like no changes to the GLA, if the manual is the definition.

I compared the 2016 to the 2017 last night. Both have 388 pages. Randomly comparing pages, everything looked identical. Reading it and comparing to recall from the 2016 version, I sensed no changes.

But having said that, the Command manual has been updated to remove Mirror Link and add Android Auto.

Rumors indicate subtle changes to the front trim, and that would not be indicated in the manual.

The DOG indicates blue has replaced violet for the paint options. And while the interior colors are unchanged, the names of those colors have changed.

We will know soon ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts